Now this is comfort food! Perfect meal for a cool crisp night. Best of all, you can easily pop this in the oven after work. No slaving over a hot stove or messing up the kitchen on a busy weeknight. Just bake and serve!
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
One of the best meals you can make your family is pork. It’s so versatile and goes with almost anything. You can dress it up with different sauces, ranch rubs, or even as yummy sloppy joes.
Plus, when you catch it on sale, you can get a lot of meat for a super low price.
Here’s what I used in my roasted pork loin.
- Pork tenderloin
- New potatoes
- Baby carrots
- Frozen chopped onions
- Olive oil
The beauty of this recipe is how all of it fits in one casserole dish. If you make any ingredient swaps, just make sure it all still fits in the pan. Otherwise, you will have to use to pans.
Here are some ingredient replacements you can make:
- Pork loin – you can use pork loin instead of tenderloin. Cut it down to size so it fits in the pan and you don’t have to cook it any longer.
- Russet potatoes or red potatoes – you can use these instead of new potatoes. The new potatoes fit in the pan without any chopping or prepping, so figure that into your prep time.
- Whole carrots – if you choose to use whole carrots you’ll have to peel and cut them so they are smaller.
Here are some more veggies you can add to the casserole dish before you bake it.
- Fresh green beans
- Cauliflower florets
Easy Recipe Video
Watch this video to see just how easy this recipe is!
- 1 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 6 baby new potatoes
- 1 bag baby carrots
- 1 1/2 C frozen chopped onions
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 t dried rosemary
- 1 t dried sage
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1 pkg dinner rolls
- Place tenderloin in 9 x 13 baking dish sprayed with non stick spray.
- Add potatoes, carrots and chopped onions around pork.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with herbs and toss gently to coat.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake covered in 450 degree oven for 40 - 45 minutes.
- Cook dinner rolls according to package directions.
On Cooking Day
Are you looking for easy dinner ideas? Check out our meal plans.
More Baked Family Meal Ideas
Here are some more super simple family meal ideas. You’ll love how easy these are to make. And they are so rich and filling too.