Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Sweet Potatoes!!!
By far the easiest way to make baked potatoes is in the slow cooker. Just wrap ’em in foil and toss them in. No liquid needed. For this recipe we laid them on top of pork & bbq sauce for a super simple BBQ pork sweet potatoes.
How about coming home to this BBQ Pork dinner after a busy day? YES PLEASE!!!!
Seriously! Cooking doesn’t have to be stressful. We did all the planning so you don’t have to. Thats right, grocery list and all! You can get instant access to our meal plans with more easy recipes like this Slow Cooked BBQ baked sweet potatoes. It is sooooo EASY! Subscribe today for easy recipes because it is time to take the stress out of dinner and ditch that drive thru funky “food”.
Why in the world would you choose the drive through when you can have this waiting for you when you get home after a busy day?
This is the easiest dinner you will make all week. Grab a salad kit from the grocery store and you are all set for an easy, affordable and YUMMY dinner! And give our meal plans a try. Grab the $2 sample menu to start. We cansave you 3-5 hours every week!
- 6 sweet potatoes
- 4 boneless pork chops thick cut
- 2 C bottled BBQ sauce
- 6 C salad greens
- 1 pkg dinner rolls
- Wash sweet potatoes and wrap individually in foil. Store in refrigerator.
- Add pork chops and and BBQ sauce to a large zipper bag. Zip to seal.
- Add pork mixture to crock. Place a sheet of foil over the top and place potatoes on top of foil.
- Cook on low for 6 - 8 hours.
- Remove potatoes from crock. Shred pork with two forks or tongs and top potatoes with shredded pork and extra BBQ sauce.
- Cook rolls according to package directions and serve with green salad.
On Cooking Day
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest and Facebook and share with your friends!!
PIN FOR LATER