I may or may not have a one pan dinner addiction.
You have to try out this
One Pan Roasted Shrimp dinner!!!
Gosh, why do people want to dirty several pots and pans every single night?
I just cannot bring myself to do it. Just can’t. Won’t. Don’t wanna do it. Not happening.
Look how easy this is.
One Pan!! One Dish!!
Put it all in a zipper bag and shake or dump it all on the pan and toss to coat with seasonings and bake.
So. darn. simple. You can totally do this!
Check out 5 Dinners HERE!!
Even if you are new to cooking, don’t know bake from broil.
My recipes are so easy and you too can be a DINNER ROCK STAR!!
EASY! And check out the one pan.
That is just one pan to wash. Isn’t she a beau-tay?
Impress your friends. Impress your family. Shoot, impress yourself with this one.
It is GOOD!
If you have non seafood eaters, cut chicken into tiny shrimp size pieces and cook it the same way.
This recipe is super versatile.
You can even swap the zucchini for broccoli if you dare.
Easy One Pan Roasted Shrimp
Looking for more easy recipes like this one?
Get your Rock Star Menu Plans HERE!!!
Be sure to check out our Video Library!
- 2 zucchini
- 1/4 C fresh parsley
- 1 lb large peeled shrimp
- 2 C cherry tomatoes
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1/2 t cumin
- 1 t chili powder
- 1/2 t crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 bags frozen brown rice steamers
- Chop zucchini into bite size pieces and add to large zipper bag.
- Chop parsley and add to zipper bag with zucchini.
- Add remaining ingredients. Zip to seal and shake to mix.
- Pour shrimp mixture onto baking sheet sprayed with non stick spray.
- Bake 400 degree oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until shrimp is opaque. Cooking time will vary based on size of shrimp.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
On Cooking Day
*best when cooked on day 1 or 2 of 5 day meal plan.
*Non seafood eaters, substitute with cubed chicken or steak. May require longer cook time.