This one pan honey balsamic chicken recipe has some seriously incredible flavors and aromas. Your mouth will water as you smell it cooking in the oven.
One Pan Honey Balsamic Chicken!! Man this was good! Make it! Make it NOW! One pan and done!!
Of course, you can use any veggies your family likes. I made a similar recipe using broccoli. Both recipes are so yummy and so healthy.
Honey Balsamic Chicken
You can sweeten this dish with brown sugar too, but really, honey is the perfect pair with balsamic vinegar. It really balances the acidity and creates a full flavor.
To make this amazing meal, you need these ingredients:
- Boneless chicken breasts
- Fresh green beans
- Cherry tomatoes
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Red pepper flakes
- Parsley flakes
How to Make it Ahead
We are all about making meals ahead of time. It saves you so much time! Here’s how to prepare it ahead of time:
- Cut up the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Place all the ingredients into a large plastic, zippered, bag.
- Seal the bag.
Save it in your refrigerator until you are ready to cook it. It will all stay good for about a week.
What to Serve with Honey Balsamic Chicken
Honestly, any of your favorite side dishes will taste perfect with it. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Pasta salad
- Chopped salad
- Mashed potatoes
- Baked sweet potatoes
Fresh Green Beans Tip
If you buy fresh green beans from the farmer’s market or the produce department, you’ll notice that lots of them will still have stems attached.
If you look you can find steamable bags of fresh green beans in the produce department. These are already snapped without stems. This saves you lots of prep time.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 lb fresh green beans
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 C balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1/4 t red pepper flakes optional
- 1/4 C honey
- 1 t thyme
- 1 T dried parsley flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 bag frozen brown rice steamer
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces and place in large zipper bag.
- Add remaining ingredients to chicken in zipper bag. Zip and squish around to mix.
- Pour chicken mixture onto baking sheet. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
On Cooking Day
More One Pan Meals You’ll Love
Using just one pan saves on dishes. It’s one of the easiest ways to make dinner. Here are some more of our favorite recipes.