Salmon is one of the most popular types of seafood, but many people are intimidated to cook it at home. This sheet pan parmesan crusted salmon takes the guess work out of cooking salmon. Not only does it taste good, but salmon is a great source of omega-3 fatty acid and protein. Delve into this recipe and give it a try!
Parmesan Crusted Salmon Recipe
This parmesan crusted salmon is an easy to prep, sheet pan dinner, making clean up a breeze! The parmesan herb topping adds an earthy, garlicky flavor, making this salmon restaurant-quality, without the big price tag!
Tips for Cooking with Salmon
- For the best tasting salmon, buy fresh: fresh is best. If you do not have the option for fresh salmon in your area, look for wild-caught frozen salmon.
- Place salmon skin-side down on the sheet pan.
- Keep a close eye on the salmon; it does not take long to cook.
- When the salmon flakes easily with a fork, it is ready to take out!
How to Make Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- To begin, gather all of the ingredients for the parmesan crusted salmon. You will need: mayonanaise, lemon juice, minced garlic, parmesan cheese, almond meal (or bread crumbs), fresh parsley, dried thyme, olive oil, salmon filets, broccoli florets, and salt and pepper.
- Now it is time to make the parmesan herb topping. In a medium bowl, mix together the mayo, lemon juice and minced garlic.
- Next, add the Parmesan cheese, almond meal (or bread crumbs), fresh parsley, and thyme. For the best flavor, grate fresh Parmesan cheese – it really adds a lot more flavor than the parmesan cheese that comes in a plastic can.
- Lastly, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to finish off the parmesan herb topping.
- Line the sheet pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray. If you are in the market for a good quality sheet pan that will not warp, try the Pampered Chef sheet pan.
- Add salt, pepper, and olive oil to broccoli and pour on the sheet pan.
- Next, with the skin-side down, top each salmon filet with the parmesan herb topping. To prep the parmesan crusted salmon ahead of time, you can store the seasoned broccoli in a bag and store the salmon either in a cover sheet pan or covered dish.
- Once everything is in the sheet pan, it’s time to cook up this delicious parmesan crusted salmon! Place the sheet pan in a preheated 400 degree oven and cook for 12-18 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon filets. When the salmon easily flakes with a fork, it is done!
That is it! The parmesan crusted salmon makes an elegant meal, and no one else has to know how easy it was to put together! Be sure to print the recipe card below and give it a try!
More sheet pan recipes:
- One Pan Broiled Spicy Steak Bites – One of our members’ favorites!
- Sheet Pan Roasted Shrimp – Seafood done easy!
- One Pan Balsamic Chicken and Broccoli – Another fast, easy sheet pan meal!
- One Pan Sausage with Zucchini and Onions – This one will only take you 5 minutes to prep!
Find more sheet pan, and other great meals by subscribing to one of our meal plans!
PIN FOR LATER