What’s better than fries? Loaded pulled pork fries! This recipe is so easy (thank you slow cooker) and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser, as well as a kid-pleaser.
Loaded Pulled Pork Fries
The pork in these loaded pulled pork fries only require 3 ingredients: pork, BBQ sauce, and root beer. It’s amazing how much flavor this pork has, even with just a couple of ingredients! Your house will smell incredible as this cooks in the slow cooker all day!
- Pork roast (or pork butt, pork loin)
- BBQ sauce
- Root beer
- Frozen fries
- Cheddar cheese (or whatever cheese floats your boat!)
- Green onion
- Sour cream
How to Make Loaded Pulled Pork Fries
Slow cooker meals are just the best and this one is so easy! To begin making the pulled pork fries, add a pork roast, BBQ sauce, and root beer to your slow cooker. Instead of pork roast, you can also use pork butt or pork loin. Just use what’s on sale or what you already have on hand!
The root beer in this recipe really gives it SO much flavor! Now set your slow cooker on low and let it cook all day! You will LOVE the smell of your house as this one cooks!
After the pork is fall apart tender, shred it up with 2 forks. While it is still cooking, cook up your French fries according to package directions. If you have an air fryer, cook them up in that!
Finish It Up!
To finish off the pulled pork fries, spread the cheese and pork on top of the cooked fries. To keep the fries from getting soggy, you can add a layer on cheese first, then the pork, and finish off with another layer of cheese. That cheese on the fries will create a barrier to keep your fries nice and crispy. Pop them in the oven and let cook for 5-10 minutes (just until the cheese is melted).
For the very last step for these pulled pork fries, garnish them with some chopped green onion and sour cream. You can even jazz it up even more by adding some red onion, if you would like!
That’s all there is to it! These loaded pulled pork fries are SO easy and have SO much flavor! They are sure to be a hit with your entire family or for a fun get together! For other easy, prep-ahead recipes, check out our meal plans.
Be sure to print the recipe at the bottom of this post and share!
For more crowd-pleaser ideas, check out these recipes:
- Slow Cooker Frito Pie from 5 Dinners 1 Hour – With just a handful of ingredients, and no more effort than just dumping everything in, this Frito pie will be your go-to recipe for a crowd (or just a fun, comfort meal for your family)!
- Taco Cups from 5 Dinners 1 Hour – Looking for a fun way to spice up tacos? These taco cups are perfect for a party snack, a fun lunch, or even dinner!
- Buffalo Baked Chicken Tacos from Wine and Glue – These spicy chicken tacos can be put together in 15 minutes and perfect for a game day get together!