Do you love your Instant Pot as much as I do? I love the convenience of starting something and walking away until it’s done cooking. If you have overcooked hard boiled eggs before, you will love the convenience of Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs! This is a fool-proof way to get perfect hard boiled eggs!
Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs are so easy to make! These are great for meal prepping on the weekend and eating throughout the week. Enjoy them as-is, sliced on top of salads, made into deviled eggs, or as an egg salad sandwich. Look how easy it is to get the perfect hard boiled egg using your Instant Pot!
Ingredients and supplies needed:
- 1 cup water
- 12 eggs
- Bowl of ice water
- Instant Pot trivet
How to Make Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
1. To begin, place a trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add 1 cup water.
2. Second, add the eggs on top of the trivet. You could also use a steamer basket or egg steamer rack, if you have it.
3. Next, press the manual button and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. When the timer beeps, do a quick release.
4. Now it is time to give the eggs an ice bath! Carefully remove the eggs and add them to a bowl of ice water for 5 minutes.
5. Lastly, peel the eggs. The Instant Pot Hard Boiled eggs can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week. Now wasn’t that easy?!
Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs also make a great addition to your child’s school lunch! 5 Dinners 1 Hour cold lunch recipes make it easy to prep your child’s lunch for the week!
Other Instant Pot Recipes:
- Instant Pot Cowboy Beans – Comfort food done fast in the Instant Pot!
- Instant Pot Cajun Sausage and Rice – This one is super quick and has a little cajun kick!
- Orange Chicken in the Instant Pot from Sweet and Savory Meals – Skip the takeout and try this easy orange chicken!
If you are new to the Instant Pot and would like some tips and a cheat sheet to help you convert recipes, be sure to check out this Instant Pot cheat sheet post!
Print the Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs recipe below!
PIN FOR LATER