Slow Cooker Ravioli “Lasagna”?!?!? Yes that is right!! Slow Cooker Ravioli Lasagna!! Ohhhh this is a kid (and grown up) favorite. It is one of our top “non-recipe” recipes.
Dinner doesn’t have to be complicated, or super fancy.
Just layer up a few simple ingredients and kick up your feet while dinner cooks.
- 1 bag frozen ravioli cheese or beef
- 2 jar jarred spaghetti sauce
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 package dinner rolls
- 6 C salad greens
- No assembly needed for this recipe.
- pour enough sauce to cover bottom of slow cooker.
- layer with frozen ravioli and cheese.
- repeat until all ingredients are used (except parsley) ending with cheese on top.
- cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with salad greens and dinner rolls.
PIN FOR LATER