If you can spare a cup of your favorite grown up grape juice, this recipe is for you! Super easy Chicken Mushrooms dinner recipe. Toss it all in the slow cooker before work and enjoy with your favorite bottle after a long day.
I cannot even explain how good this was. And it was so darn easy. I just dumped it in the slow cooker before work and came home to all this glory!
- chicken (thighs or breasts will work)
- wine – and don’t cheap out here, get the good stuff!
- some mashed potatoes and maybe a veggie if you wish.
Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans…….and a glass of wine…of course.
- 1 package sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup red wine or marsala
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 bunch chopped fresh parsley
- 4 chicken breasts
- Place first 6 ingredients in slow cooker and whisk.
- add chicken and cover.
- cook on low for 5-6 hours.