Now this is how you eat your veggies! Super easy. Ohhhh this Mexican Veggie Soup rocks!!! I used all organic ingredients (except for the fire roasted tomatoes…can’t seem to find those organic). Seriously so good for being so dang easy. I even ate this for breakfast one morning.
Simple ingredients you probably have on hand.
Just toss everything in the slow cooker. I used my 4 quart one like THIS for this recipe.
Set it and forget it. The beauty of the slow cooker. You can cook dinner while you go about your day. Sometimes I have mine cooking overnight so I can have breakfast or lunch ready with minimal effort. This is a popular recipe on our Make Ahead Meal Plans.
If you have not tried the free trial menu yet, you need to check it out. It can help you save 3-4 hours each week!
Mexican Vegetable Soup
You wouldn't think this would taste so good being such a simple recipe. Great way to get more veggies in your diet. I even eat this for breakfast.
- 1 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen chopped carrots
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 3 t minced garlic
- 1 t cumin
- 3 t chili powder
- 15 oz can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 t chipotle in adobo opt
- salt & pepper to taste
- 32 oz vegetable stock or chicken broth
- Add everything to the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.