This recipe is one of my all time favorites featured on our Classic and Custom Sample Menus. These Buffalo Chicken Sliders are the BOMB!!
I would eat these for breakfast, lunch dinner, a snack……anytime really. They are THAT good and so simple to make. If you are not a fan of blue cheese, just leave it out. If you are not a fan of cold slaw, well you are missing out because it is so good on these sandwiches. Toss the cole slaw in some ranch dressing and BOOOM, you have a winner.
Do what you must but just know, I think the cole slaw should be mandatory! All you need to do is throw this in the slow cooker and SHAZAM!!! Dinner is served!!! How awesome would these be on football Sunday? Ditch Pizza night and have these instead. Better yet, grab our sample dinner menu complete with grocery list and have a whole week of awesomeness on your plate.
Grab the recipe below and make these this weekend! Or grab a full week of recipes here because our meal plans will have your family asking for more home cooked dinners and less drive thru. Just look what our members are saying…….
Need help with dinner? Check out our PREP AHEAD MEAL PLANS!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 C Franks RedHot Sauce or more if you can take the heat
- 2 T dry ranch seasoning
- 1 bag shredded cole slaw
- 1 C light mayonnaise
- 1/4 C blue cheese crumbles
- 1 pkg slider buns
- 1 bag potato chips
- 1 pkg celery sticks
- Add chicken, hot sauce and ranch to a large zipper bag. Zip to seal and shake to coat.
- Mix cole slaw ingredients in a large zipper bag and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Add chicken mixture to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4 - 6 hours or high 3 - 4 hours.
- Shred meat inside the slow cooker and serve on buns with coleslaw mix. Sprinkle with bleu cheese crumbles on top of the sandwich as desired.
- Serve with potato chips and celery sticks.
On Cooking Day