- 3 lbs. chicken tenderloin roughly 18
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 18 pieces bacon
- sugar-free keto-friendly BBQ sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the chicken tenders in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the paprika, chili powder and cumin to the bowl.
- Place the onion powder, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste in the bowl.
- Combine all of the ingredients well until each tender is coated in the seasonings.
- Wrap each seasoned chicken tender in a strip of bacon, and place them on a baking rack. Bake for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, and the bacon begins to crisp.
- Remove the chicken tenders from the oven, and use a basting brush to place a layer of sugar-free keto-friendly BBQ sauce on each one.
- Return the chicken tenders to the oven for another 3-4 minutes until the sauce begins to caramelize on the tenders.