- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cans spicy red chili or kidney beans
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 2 t minced garlic
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. hot sauce
- Set Instant Pot to the sauté function.
- Add olive oil and allow to the pot to heat up.
- Add garlic and onions and cook 2-3 minutes, or until garlic is fragrant.
- Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink.
- Add hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup to Instant Pot.
- Add BBQ sauce.
- Add beans and mix everything together.
- Close and lock the lid on the Instant Pot and make sure the vent is closed. Set Instant Pot to 10 minutes. Once 10 minutes are up, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes. Open the vent to release the remaining pressure.