Do you (or your kids) love pepperoni pizza? Then how about try a fun twist on an American favorite? Pepperoni Pizza Soup! This recipe has all the flavors of pizza, but in the comfort of a soup. Not only is it full of flavor, but it’s all made in the slow cooker, so it’s easy peasy!
Pepperoni Pizza Soup
Pepperoni is combined with the classic flavors of a supreme pizza: bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, and olives. Cheese ravioli is used in place of a crust in this pepperoni pizza soup, making it a kid favorite. This one is sure to be a hit in your house!
- Pepperoni slices
- Green bell pepper
- Stewed tomatoes (or crushed tomatoes)
- Sliced mushrooms
- Italian seasoning
- Beef broth
- Frozen cheese ravioli
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sliced black olives (for garnish)
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Soup
The great thing about this pepperoni pizza soup is that you can prep it ahead of time, so that all you have to do on cooking day is add the last few ingredients! For other prep ahead meals that will save you time in the kitchen, check out our meal plans.
To begin, slice the pepperoni slices in half (or smaller pieces if you would like). After that, dice the green bell pepper into bite-size pieces. Next, add the onion. You can buy onion already chopped up for you in the frozen section of the store, or just chop your own.
Next up for the pepperoni soup is to add the sliced mushrooms, Italian seasonings, and canned stewed tomatoes. Crushed tomatoes work just as well too, so use whatever you have on hand. If you would like to prep the pepperoni pizza soup ahead of time, you can stop at this point and store in the fridge until you are ready to cook!
To cook the pepperoni pizza soup, add the prepped ingredients to your handy dandy slow cooker, then add the beef broth. Don’t you just love slow cooker meals?
Cook the soup on low for 8-9 hours, or less if your slow cooker cooks hot, then add the frozen cheese ravioli. The ravioli takes the place of the crust in the pepperoni pizza, which is a super fun twist!
When the pepperoni pizza soup is done cooking, finish it off with some mozzarella cheese and a few sliced black olives. Now that is so easy!
Scroll down to print the pepperoni pizza soup recipe!
For other kid-friendly recipes, check out these favorites:
- Slow Cooker Burrito Bowls from 5 Dinners 1 Hour – If you are craving Chipotle, but don’t want to spend the money to go out, try making these slow cooker beef burrito bowls at home!
- Taco Cups from 5 Dinners 1 Hour – Looking for a fun way to spice up tacos? These taco cups are perfect for a party snack, a fun lunch, or even dinner!
- Cheeseburger Spaghetti Squash Casserole from Food, Faith, and Fitness – This low-carb twist on a cheeseburger casserole is sure to be a hit with your kids, as well as your waist line!