Spicy Buffalo Meatballs over Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes…OMG! This recipe was a hit at hour house. We love buffalo flavored anything but put it in a meat and potatoes dinner and WOW! It’s almost like party food for dinner.
Spicy Buffalo Meatballs!!!
I used frozen meatballs, well, because I can! If you want to make your balls from scratch, then more power to ya! I found some decent frozen ones and they worked just fine.
I used frozen steam and mash taters because they are huge time savers. This is not one of my clean eating meals, just so everyone is on the same page. It easily could be if you make your own meatballs and mashed potatoes. I needed easy, so this is worked for me this time.
Can you even get over this combination? This may be our new Football Sunday Dinner!!
I cannot wait to make this again! Party food for dinner should be required at least once a week. You won’t miss going out to eat and you sure won’t need to see the pizza deliver guy if you make this. It cooks fast for a slow cooker recipe. Put in the crock in the morning and it is ready by game time on Football watching on Sunday.
- 2 pounds frozen meatballs
- 1/2 C broth any kind
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 T ranch seasoning
- 1/4 C Frank's red hot sauce
- 1/4 C blue cheese crumbles
- 1 bag frozen mashed potato steamers
- Add all ingredients to a large zipper bag. Zip to seal.
- Add meatballs and sauce to crock and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Cook mashed potatoes and peas according to package directions. Add blue cheese crumbles
- Sprinkle meatballs with extra blue cheese crumbles, if desired.
ingredients needed for assembly
ingredients needed on cooking day
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest and Facebook and share with your friends!!
PIN FOR LATER