Chicken Pot Pie Soup!!!
Hello Fall, it’s me, lover of cool (not cold) weather and hearty bowls of soup that are easy to make, like this chicken pot pie soup.
If you like chicken pot pie, you are going to LOVE this! Just toss it all in the slow cooker and carry on with your day.
It is wonderful as is but add a side of biscuits and you just just gained more fans at the dinner table. Want to wow them even more? Add some greek yogurt and…
Wait for it…..
It is like chicken pot pie and biscuits and gravy had a baby. OH MY GAWSH. So good! Crumble up your biscuits in the soup. You know when food is so good it makes you dance in your seat? Yeah, it’s that good. It will make you do the happy taste bud dance. Oh and its loaded with veggies too. Winner, winner, chicken pot pie soup dinner.
- 3 celery stalks with leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 C frozen peas and carrots
- 1 C frozen chopped onions
- 1/3 C frozen corn
- 3 t minced garlic
- 1 t dried oregano
- 1 t dried thyme
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 C chicken broth
- 1/3 C plain Greek yogurt optional
- 6 can frozen biscuits optional
- Cut leaves off celery and discard. Chop celery and add to large zipper bag.
- Add remaining ingredients to celery and zip bag to seal.
- Add chicken mixture and chicken broth to crock and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred or shred in the crock.
- Add Greek yogurt (if using) and mix well.
- Cook biscuits according to package directions.
On Cooking Day
PIN FOR LATER