- 6 eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbled
- 3 oz. havarti cheese shredded
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk ⅓ c. Ricotta cheese into the 6 beaten eggs until it is well combined.
- Add melted butter and 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped chives to the egg mixture.
- Mix in ½ teaspoon of garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle about a tablespoon of crumbled bacon pieces into the bottom of each of six well greased cupcake moulds.
- Pour the egg mixture into each of the six cups. Only fill them about ¾ of the way full.
- Place a pinch of the cheese evenly into each of the six cups on top of the egg mixture.
- Bake the keto muffins for 15-20 minutes until they have risen and are completely cooked in the center. These will rise quite a bit, but will deflate once you remove them from the oven and they begin to cool.
- Serve warm with fresh chopped chives as garnish.