These easy Baked Parmesan Potatoes is a side dish is good enough to serve guests!
Olive oil or butter. Both are good.
After you sprinkle cheese and spices, line the potatoes up like little soldiers.
Put these on the side of a nice juicy steak. YUM!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 pound baby potatoes
- Spread olive oil in baking pan.
- Add seasonings and parmesan cheese
- Slice potatoes in half and place cut side down onto cheese.
- Bake 400 degree oven for 30-45 minutes (depending on size of potatoes).