Slow Cooker Beef Burritos???
Yes thats right!!! You can make burritos in the slow cooker. This make ahead meal is super easy and quick to make as your heading out the door to work.
Just toss it in the slow cooker and when you return home, break out the chips and salsa for a full meal that is ready to eat!!
You won’t need or miss going out to eat with this recipe in your tool belt. Don’t let the few ingredients fool you. It is so good!
What I love about this recipe? It all stacks in the same pot. Only one pot to clean!! Use a slow cooker liner for even easier clean up.
If you have not had slow cooker corn on the cob yet, you gotta try it. It is so sweet and buttery tasting. The perfect side to this Slow Cooked Beef Burritos.
If you want to jazz this up you can oven bake these after you roll them to make chimichangas! So darn good. The family raved about them. They ask for me to make them often.
This is just one of the many fun recipes found on our Monthly Meal Plan Membership. Want to see what it’s all about? Join our 54,000 closest friends in our Facebook Group.
- 2 lbs lean stew meat
- 19 oz can enchilada sauce
- 6 mini frozen corn cobs
- 6 cup salad greens
- 6 flour tortillas burrito size
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup light sour cream optional
- Place first 2 ingredients in a large zipper bag.
- Warp each corn cob in foil.
- Pour beef mixture into slow cooker. Cover with foil and lay foil wrapped corn cobs on top. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Shred with two forks.
- Scoop beef mixture into each tortilla and top with cheese. Place on plate and pour sauce from the slow cooker over the top. Top with cheese and sour cream if desired.
On Cooking Day