Mexican Vegetable Soup
You wouldn't think this would taste so good being such a simple recipe. Great way to get more veggies in your diet. I even eat this for breakfast.
- 1 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen chopped carrots
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 3 t minced garlic
- 1 t cumin
- 3 t chili powder
- 15 oz can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 t chipotle in adobo opt
- salt & pepper to taste
- 32 oz vegetable stock or chicken broth
- Add everything to the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.