- 2 C deli rotiserre chicken
- 16 oz frozen mixed veggies
- 10 oz cream of celery soup
- 10 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 6 C salad greens
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour chicken mixture into deep pie dish or 7x11 baking dish sprayed with non stick spray.
- Unroll pie crust and lay over top of chicken mixture. Cut crust to fit pan if needed. Poke holes in crust with knife to let heat escape while cooking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Serve with green salad.