- 4 C cooked ground beef
- 2 T dried onion flakes
- 21 oz canned French onion soup condensed
- 2 C shredded mozarella cheese divided
- 1 pkg refrigerated biscuits 16 oz
- 16 oz frozen peas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place first 3 ingredients in a baking dish and mix well.
- Top with half of the mozzarella cheese then top with biscuits.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until biscuits are browned and beef mixture is heated through.
- Cook peas according to package directions.
- Top biscuits with remaining cheese and place back in oven for 1 minute.