- 2 cups cooked diced or shredded chicken
- 10-12 oz. package riced cauliflower
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened and cut into chunks
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
keto-friendly buffalo sauce
- 2/3 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 tsp. worcestershire
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cook the frozen riced cauliflower according to the package directions.
Combine the cooked riced cauliflower, chicken, softened cream cheese, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup of mayo, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt & pepper.
Pour the buffalo sauce in and stir to combine.
Pour the mixture into a baking dish and top with the 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese and crumbled blue cheese.
Bake for 20-25 or until heated through.