Get the FULL video reviews
and info on the all new CrockTober Recipe Bundle by joining our email list in the tan box above.
Watch a sneak peek of the video crockpot reviews below!
Our Live Team has put together a list of pros/cons of their favorite slow cookers for you!
Stefanie's Review of the HAMILTON BEACH 6-QUART SLOW COOKER
-easy to use
-manual or automatic
-if you use automatic is switches to stay warm when time is up
-shows time left in minutes
-has clamps to travel with
-has a meat probe for exact temperature
-dented/ not great quality
Tracie's Review of her 3 Slow Cookers
1. Rock Crock and Slow Cooker Stand
The Rock Crock comes in two sizes: 4 qt and 2.5 qt.
Multiple sizes available for one base
The Rock Crock can go on the stovetop to sear meat prior to slow cooking
Insert and lid are dishwasher safe
Doesn’t have automatic shut off
A trusted brand that lasts for many, many years
Keeps a true temperature
Cleanup can be challenging; a slow cooker liner helps with this
No automatic shutoff
3. Ninja 4-in-1 (I’ve had mine for 4 or 5 years, and still love it. The current model has upgrades as well)
Stovetop and oven functions to sear or roast right in the slow cooker
Dishwasher safe insert
Cleans up beautifully
Automatically turns to warm when time is up
Higher price point
>>If I had to go down to one slow cooker, the Ninja would be it!
Renee & Abby's Review of the PIONEER WOMAN 5 QT SLOW COOKER BLOSSUM JUBILEE
Great for sides!
Gets very hot
Great for meat!
Set and forget!
Don't really have one
Jessica's review of the Ninja 4 in 1
• Lightweight inner pot
• Non-stick makes it very easy to clean
• Has sauté feature, which is great for browning and searing meat
• Can slow cook, steam, bake/roast, and has stovetop feature
• Automatically goes to warm when done cooking
• Cooks on the hot side - you will likely need to decrease cooking times
• Handles get hot when cooking
• Can only use plastic/silicone utensils because of non-stick coating
Lisa's Review of the Crock-Pot 7-qt. Countdown Slow Cooker
-Cooks evenly and to temperature
-love that is has the warm feature
-nice size capacity
That the clip on handle broke. Otherwise a magnificent crock-pot for the price! Great value
Lesley's Review of the Crock-Pot Manual Slow Cooker
- Love the rectangle size, great for casseroles or lasagna
-Fits in the dishwasher well
-Cleans easily, nothing sticks
-Simple and easy to use
-Cooks evenly, no burning issues
-No timer or extra features