Subscriber Terms & Conditions
1. By creating a membership, you create a subscription through your PayPal account and agree to the terms below. It will automatically renew every 3 or 6 months unless cancelled by you through your PayPal account. You can read HERE on how to cancel through PayPal.
2. Your Membership will include a new menu each month with 4 weeks of meal plans. It is your responsibility to download your meal plan during this period of time.
3. Your Membership includes a full month of menu plans that feed 4-6. Each menu plan includes a menu, grocery list, assembly directions and cooking instructions.
4. The monthly menu can be viewed by logging into the member area using your user name and password. Menus are published monthly and are only posted for the current month. It is your responsibility to download your menu each month. Failure to log in for menus does not entitle you to a refund.
5. Each subscription is limited to one household. Subscription sharing will automatically lock your account and no refunds will be given.
6. E-book and Annual subscription purchases are not recurring and your account will only be charged one time.
7. Accounts cannot be canceled by sending an email request.
8. 5 dinners in 1 hour, LLC cannot process payments or make unauthorized charges to your account. You have full control of your account by logging into PayPal and managing your subscription payments. Forgetting to cancel your subscription does not authorize you to open a dispute with PayPal. Please email us if you have any questions regarding your account at Customer Care.
9. Your account will remain active until you cancel. You MUST cancel through PayPal. You must cancel before your renewal date to avoid next payment. Unsubscribing or canceling from the subscription via email does not cancel your recurring payments. Due to the nature of our products, we do not issue refunds. Forgetting to cancel will not result in a refund. If you are not satisfied with your order, we will be happy to assist you in exchanging it for another menu plan or e-book.