Sheet Pan Italian Sausage
- Ingredients needed for assembly
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
- 2 t minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 T fresh rosemary or 1 t dried
- 6 carrots
- 6 new potatoes
- 4 Italian sausage links raw
- ingredients needed on cooking day
- 6 C salad greens
- Add first 5 ingredients to a large zipper bag.
- Chop potatoes and carrots into bite size pieces and add to zipper bag. Zip and shake well to mix.
- Chop sausage into 3 inch pieces using a knife or scissors and place in bag with vegetables if making this recipe ahead. Zip and shake to mix well.
- Pour everything onto a baking sheet sprayed with non stick spray.
- Bake 375 degrees for 25-35 minutes or until sausage is cooked through.
- Serve with salad greens.