- 12 chicken tenders
- 1/4 C Peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 1/4 C water
- 2 t soy sauce can use tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 t apple cider vinegar
- 1 t minced garlic
- 1/2 t powdered ginger
- 1 bag broccoli florets about 5 cups
- 2 C shredded carrots
- On Cooking Day
- 2 bags frozen steamers brown rice
- 1/4 C chopped chopped peanuts
- Add first 6 ingredients to large zipper bag. Zip and squish to mix.
- Open zipper bag with chicken and add broccoli and carrots. Zip and shake to mix.
- Pour chicken mixture onto large baking sheet sprayed with non stick spray. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Bake 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Cook rice according to package directions.