Keto Creamy Chicken Bacon Chowder
- 6 boneless chicken thighs
- 8 ounce cream cheese full fat
- 4 t minced garlic
- 1 C frozen chopped onion celery mix
- 6 ounce sliced mushrooms
- 4 T butter
- 1 t thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- On Cooking Day
- 3 C chicken broth
- 1 C heavy cream
- 1 pound cooked bacon chopped
- 2 C fresh spinach
- Cube chicken thighs and add to large zipper bag.
- Add remaining ingredients to chicken in zipper bag. Zip to seal. (store in fridge until ready to cook)
- Pour chicken mixture into Instant Pot, add chicken broth and cook for 30 minutes (soup setting).
- Mix well then add spinach and cream. Cover and let sit for 10 minutes to wilt spinach. Top with chopped bacon.