- Do you have sample menus?
- How do I pay for my subscription?
- Are all your meals 'one hour' meals?
- Will I really be able to make all 5 recipes in one hour?
- How will I get my menus?
- Are the ingredients easy to find?
- How much will I spend on 5 dinners?
- Do you ever repeat a recipe?
- What if I don't like a recipe on the menu?
- We have a seafood allergy in our house. Do you have alternatives?
- How do I cancel my renewal?
- When are new menu plans posted?
I typically spend about $65.00-$75.00 for the classic menu for 5 dinners (that feed 4-6) including sides. If you watch for sales, you can spend less. Most WalMart stores will price match so take all the grocery ads there and get the best deals all in one place. **Some weeks I only spend $35.00. It all depends on what I have on hand. Most of the time, I only need fresh produce and meat because I stock up on pantry and freezer items when on sale.
The GF menu will include a special flour, pasta or bread item that can seem pricey. We try to keep the overall meal price around $12-$15 even on the GF plan. Your bag of GF baking mix may cost $6 but you can get several meals out of it. GF pasta goes on sale for $2 a box. Stock up when items are on sale to help keep your costs down.