Get the best out of your affiliate partnership.
How to share on social media (for the non bloggers).
- Log into the affiliate portal and click on the LINK GENERATION tab at the top of the page.
- For a link to the home page, just click on the GENERATE REFERRAL URL button. This will generate your unique link that you can now share on your social media. You can also find pages to share and generate links to those pages also. For example, if you wanted to share the page with the recipe for Ranch Pork Chops, then you would copy the url to that page and paste it into the box, click GENERATE REFERRAL URL to generate a unique URL code to use on social media, text, or email to friends.
How to share on your blog (for bloggers).
- log into the affiliate portal and click on BANNERS/LINKS. From there you can copy code to us on your blog.
To track sales:
- log into the affiliate portal and click on SALES, enter the dates of which you would like to see the sales you have generated.
- Click DISPLAY DATA.
Tips for increasing sales:
- Share, share and share some more. The more you talk about 5 dinners, the more chances you have to increase your sales.
- Be a product of the product. You can’t promote something you do not even use. Use the meal plans and share your experience with friends.
- Take pictures. GOOD pictures. Ideas for good photo opps – your printed menu, grocery shopping, grocery receipt for meals, meal prep, cooked food, plated meal, family enjoying meal, easy clean up after the meal. So many good opportunities to share. You never know who you could help by sharing a solution to a daily chore most people dread.
Watch for emails with more tips and training on how to boost your affiliate sales.